Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Business Cards 2.0

Today's discovery... Retaggr as Mashable says, "blows Google’s Profile card out of the water with its extensive features, seamless aggregation, and various functionality. Your Portable Interactive Web 2.0 Profile"

I am going to create my own example... at StephenKastner.com so I can:
  • Consolidate my online presence into an interactive online business card
  • Display content like recent tweets, blog posts, and photos right in that card
  • Have it appear alongside my interaction across the web and on my sites and blogs
  • Create a great first impression when people discover me online
There are currently more than 170 sites supported, and they say I can add my own content from anywhere. I will expand and update this post as I build my new Retaggr business card and apply the knowledge to some of my social media client accounts. If you are interested in learning more about the use of social media to advance your marketing campaign contact me at DesignWise.net.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are really worthy ideas for business cards. I too recommend 48HourPrint for them.